Under the guidance of the photographer Naoya Yoshikawa, join us for a fun, creative session at this hands-on workshop, where children can learn about the process while they create their very own prints using the effects of the sun.
Thank you very much for your booking application.
Booking will be fully complete after payment.
Full refund for cancellation 24 hours in advance.
For special circumstances please contact the festival
For any questions you can contact us
- Please Note:
- *Booking / payment is required through KG website
*Limited to 10 children
*From 6 years old (first grade)
* for inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naoya Yoshikawa
- Artist, Professor of Osaka University of Arts. Born in 1961. Graduated from Osaka University of Arts, (Photography, B.F.A & Art & Culture, M.A). 2020, Jury of “Helsinki Photo Festival” (Finland). Invited artist to 2018-2020, “lAbiRynT-New Art Festival”(Germany/Poland). 2017, 2018, “Pingyao International Photography Festival” (China). 2012, 2017, “Dali International Photo Festival” (China). 2016, Art Director of “Daegu Photo Biennale (Korea). 2015, Fellow of Artist-in-Residence of Akiyoshidai International Art Village (Japan). 2004, Fellow of Artist-in-Residence of Civitella Ranieri Center (Italy). 2000-01, Guest Scholar of Fine Arts and Media Department of Southampton College (U.S.A). Overseas Study Program for Artists of the Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan. Numerous exhibitions,workshops, symposiums, lectures in Czech, China, Korea, Poland, Netherlands, Morocco,U.S.A. and Japan.
- In Conversation with Wing Shya & Karen Smith, Curator of OCAT X’ian
- 9/19 Sat. 14:00 - 15:30
- A Dialogue: Exploring Diaspora & Transculture with Omar Victor Diop & Claude Grunitzky, Chairman, TRUE Africa, & Oussouby Sacko, President of Kyoto Seika University
- 9/20 Sun. 18:30 - 20:30
- Special Screening Talk Event: “In the Mood for Love” & “Happy Together” followed by a moment with Wing Shya and Yusuke Nakanishi, KYOTOGRAPHIE Co-Founder
- 9/20 Sun.